Are you an EMDR trained clinician looking to volunteer with us? If you meet the requirements below we look forward to you applying to work with us.
Joining Our Trauma Recovery Network
To Join our Trauma Recovery Network you must first sign up to be a Trauma Recovery/HAP Volunteer because HAP is the “parent” organization that coordinates the activities of all the TRNs. To join Trauma Recovery/HAP:
1. Go to the Trauma Recovery/HAP website at: emdrhap.org
2. Hold your mouse over “Volunteers” and then click on “Create a Volunteer Account”
3. Follow the prompts to fill out all the pages and save each page once completed
4. On the final page of filling in the requested information look for:
“Trauma Recovery Network Information
If you wish to volunteer for the Trauma Recovery Network you may apply here”
5. Click on that section - This will take you to the list of all the Trauma Recovery Networks
6. Find Westchester County in the New York section and click on that
7. You will now be considered as an “Applicant” for our TRN
8. Our TRN Coordinator will be notified by HAP to change your status from “Applicant” to “Member” once you have designated Westchester County as the TRN chapter you have joined.
9. You will then be contacted by the Westchester TRN Coordinator or liaison to confirm that your membership is active and to provide additional information to you about the work of our Chapter.